Margaret Crocco announced Monday that she is resigning as dean of the College of Education at the University of Iowa, where her tenure has been controversial, The Des Moines Register reported. Professors have questioned her leadership, and last week all of the members of a faculty advisory committee for the college quit amid reports that administrators ordered some faculty leaders to destroy the results of a survey about Crocco's performance.
- Essay questions idea of a humanities job crisis
- Proposed policy at Florida Gulf Coast raises question of what a university is entitled to track about faculty members
- Furor Over Education Dean at U. of Iowa
- Harvard Dean Will Be Next Smith President
- Chemistry Group Urges Scrutiny of Ph.D. Programs
- Still No Gay-Straight Alliance at Catholic U.
- Study says many highly talented low-income students never apply to top colleges
- Life and Death of St. John's U. Administrator
Search for Jobs