- Quick Takes: 3 More Lenders Settle With Cuomo, Emerson Fires Dean, General Counsel Threatens Suit Against President, Motive Seen for Graduation Threats, MiraCosta President Quits, Second Search Yields Iowa President, $150M for UCSF
- Judge declares mistrial in suit by conservative over being passed over for law professor job
- Quick Takes: Next Step on Anthropology Ethics, More Fallout in Iowa, Alabama Bars Undocumented Students, No Date Yet on NRC Grad Rankings, Help for Iraqi National Library, College Apologizes for Typo, Graduation Surprise
- Quick Takes: Athletics vs. Academics, NIH Bill Passes, Data on Technology Issues, Anger in Iowa, Introducing Randolph College, New Panel on Visas and Security, Indiana Boosts Aid
- Contract negotiations put Morgan State, University of Iowa presidents in tenuous positions
Margaret Crocco announced Monday that she is resigning as dean of the College of Education at the University of Iowa, where her tenure has been controversial, The Des Moines Register reported. Professors have questioned her leadership, and last week all of the members of a faculty advisory committee for the college quit amid reports that administrators ordered some faculty leaders to destroy the results of a survey about Crocco's performance.
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories