- Head of IMF, facing protests, withdraws from Smith College commencement address
- Harvard professors demand greater role in oversight of edX
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology names edX key component in educational strategy
- EdX and Google to develop open-source MOOC platform
- Harvard U. appoints first vice provost for advances in learning
Kathleen McCartney, dean of the Harvard University Graduate School of Education, was on Monday named as the next president of Smith College. McCartney represents Harvard on the founding board of edX, the online education consortium founded by Harvard and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. She will succeed Carol T. Christ, who has served as president since 2002 and who is stepping down at the end of the academic year.
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories