Kathleen McCartney, dean of the Harvard University Graduate School of Education, was on Monday named as the next president of Smith College. McCartney represents Harvard on the founding board of edX, the online education consortium founded by Harvard and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. She will succeed Carol T. Christ, who has served as president since 2002 and who is stepping down at the end of the academic year.
- Head of IMF, facing protests, withdraws from Smith College commencement address
- Smith College will accept transgender applicants who identify as women
- New presidents Albany Pharmacy Baker Brock CSCC Missouri Mount Mercy UNMC
- Harvard professors demand greater role in oversight of edX
- Davidson College launches Advanced Placement test preparation modules
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories