The admissions office at the University of Chicago has received an unusual package -- addressed to Henry Walton Jones Jr. (Indiana Jones, in other words). The package, as detailed on the admissions office's blog, included a detailed replica of a journal from a character in Raiders of the Lost Ark. The admissions office is still trying to figure out who sent the package, and why, and has posted some theories.
- Add-Junk or Instructor?
- Upping the Ante in Graduate Stipends
- Marilee Jones Is Back in the Game
- MIT Dean Claimed Unearned Degrees
- The View From the States
- Community College of Philadelphia trustees hire president despite faculty concerns
- Chicago Bolsters Minority Numbers
- U of Chicago calls off classes due to threat of gun violence and other campus safety developments
Search for Jobs