Timely Gift for Columbia on 12/12/12
December 17, 2012
- Essay on need for colleges to change their fund-raising efforts to reflect diversity of donors
- Quick Takes: Columbia's $400M Gift, Widener and Capella Place Officials on Leave, Students Detained in Venezuela, Indian Court Backs Scholar, Title IX Settlement, Prof's Parody Fails in Iceland, Jesuits Tap Le Moyne President to Start African University
- Indian university tries to remake itself by hiring new faculty
- Donations Are Up, But Not From Alumni
- Santa Clara adjunct job ad startles many by requiring candidates to have written 25 books
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories
LAKE FOREST, IL
Fort. Lauderdale, FL
Welcome to the Profile of the "Jewel" of the University System of Georgia, Valdosta State University. Our mission as a Regional University is to...
Founded in 1871, Smith College is the nation's largest liberal arts college for women. The reputation of the College as one of the finest in the...