Timely Gift for Columbia on 12/12/12
December 17, 2012
- Essay on need for colleges to change their fund-raising efforts to reflect diversity of donors
- Quick Takes: Columbia's $400M Gift, Widener and Capella Place Officials on Leave, Students Detained in Venezuela, Indian Court Backs Scholar, Title IX Settlement, Prof's Parody Fails in Iceland, Jesuits Tap Le Moyne President to Start African University
- Indian university tries to remake itself by hiring new faculty
- Donations Are Up, But Not From Alumni
- Santa Clara adjunct job ad startles many by requiring candidates to have written 25 books
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories
Prince Frederick, MD
Berea College is distinctive among institutions of higher learning. Founded in 1855 as the first interracial and coeducational college in the South,...
Linfield College, a private, comprehensive, undergraduate institution located in the Pacific Northwest, connects the traditional liberal arts with a...