Scientists in Spain have been holding protests all week over cuts to research budgets, Nature reported. Government spending on science has been cut by 39 percent since 2009. In Madrid, scientists released balloons to symbolize the departure of talent from the country.
- Spain tries to keep higher ed reform moving in a time of austerity
- Spain seeks to attract more foreign students
- So Goes the Nation
- The new ranking of Ibero-American universities
- Global U.
- Socrates in Spanish
- Speakers consider best practices for internationalizing highly regulated professional degree programs
- Guest Book Review: Season of Ash
Search for Jobs