Martha Keochareon offered nursing students at Holyoke Community College, her alma mater, an unusually valuable lesson, The New York Times reported. Facing death from pancreatic cancer, Keochareon suggested that nursing students could use her as a case study to learn about patients facing fatal cancers. The article looks at the lessons students learned from visiting and talking with Keochareon.
- When Are Cancer Cases More Than Coincidence?
- Math Geek Mom: Empty Sets
- Quick Takes: Ore. Tech President Dies, Jena 6 Walkout, TA Contract, Randolph Will Sell Art, Mich. Averts Shutdown, Memphis Shooting, Noose Furor, Flag Furor, Alumni Furor, Suit Against Career Ed, Wittenberg Goes SAT-Optional, Unusual Idea on College Costs
- Math Geek Mom: Do Math for the Cure
- Counting Cancer Cases Among Alumni
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories
Chemical, Paper and Biomedical Engineering: Assistant or Associate Professor in Biomedical/Bioengineering