Faculty Party Fail
January 17, 2013
The University of Amsterdam held its annual faculty party last week, and many who attended wish they hadn't. The Associated Press reported that apparent food poisoning left 230 guests sickened, many of them violently ill with stomach ailments.
- U. of California Vows to Push Online Efforts Further
- Scholars critique NCAA at its annual convention, possibly for last time
- Obama authorizes federal research on gun violence
- Moody's report calls into question all traditional university revenue sources
- Job ads' 'physical demands' raise eyebrows
- Essay on a combined writing and mathematics course
- New Paper Aims to Invigorate Promise of Degree Qualifications Profile
- Shaquille O'Neal appears at NCAA convention
Search for Jobs
Los Altos Hills, CA
Buzzards Bay, MA
Stone Ridge, NY
Illinois Wesleyan, founded in 1850, is a private co-educational university with an enrollment of 1,893 and a student/faculty ratio of 12 to 1. The...
Oklahoma State University is a multi-campus public land grant educational system that improves the lives of people in Oklahoma, the nation, and the...