- Vent to the Administrator: College as Playground
- Airline Pricing or Flat Rates?
- Quick Takes: Report in Search of Crisis, Profanity and Losses at Sallie Mae, Nice Pay at Harvard, Bowl Tickets, Prof Admits Attempt to Hire Hit Man, Assumption Faculty Criticize President, New Leader for Aid Group
- You Can't Charge for Controversy
- Quick Takes: 3 Dead in La., Pentagon Opposes New GI Bill, Record HBCU Campaign, Judge Rejects Fisk Art Sale, Judge Reduces Ex-Coach's Award, Suit Disputes Study Abroad Fees, Sex Abuse Charged, ETS on Assessment, More Lender Woes, Anti-Jewish List in Italy
Many colleges impose fees on students who park in campus lots. At Worcester State University, even those who don't drive must pay. That's because, as The Worcester Telegram & Gazette reported, the university charges a mandatory "parking pedestrian access fee." Students don't like it, but university officials said that they need the money to keep sidewalks repaired.
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories