Many colleges impose fees on students who park in campus lots. At Worcester State University, even those who don't drive must pay. That's because, as The Worcester Telegram & Gazette reported, the university charges a mandatory "parking pedestrian access fee." Students don't like it, but university officials said that they need the money to keep sidewalks repaired.
- Vent to the Administrator: College as Playground
- Airline Pricing or Flat Rates?
- Quick Takes: Report in Search of Crisis, Profanity and Losses at Sallie Mae, Nice Pay at Harvard, Bowl Tickets, Prof Admits Attempt to Hire Hit Man, Assumption Faculty Criticize President, New Leader for Aid Group
- You Can't Charge for Controversy
- Bread crumb the second - In the car
- Middlebury backs away from attempt to control rising prices
- Cars Not Welcome Here
- Matthew McConaughey's pricey commencement speaker fee 'not out of the norm'
Search for Jobs