Danish government officials have pledged to make it easier for their universities to recruit foreign talent. But The Copenhagen Post reported that various regulations are actually making it more difficult for them to hire researchers from outside Denmark. Handling the rules and paperwork is so complex that the University of Copenhagen has created an office just to advise foreign scholars on the process.
- Online Learning and the Danish Agenda for Higher Education
- Thomas E. Kennedy Interview, Pt. 3
- Essay on running successful searches in higher education
- How Open is Finnish Higher Education?
- Send your voice to Copenhagen
- Essay on the importance of preserving talent at colleges
- Thomas E. Kennedy Interview, Pt. 1
- Distance education state reciprocity initiative prepares to welcome first members
Search for Jobs