The Department of Homeland Security on Friday announced a new pilot program in which the agency will work with six colleges and universities to assess and improve their campus emergency and resilience plans. More information about the program and how to apply may be found here.
- Free online course providers pair up with credit-bearing exams
- Desire2Learn experiences major service stoppage
- New book on the "professional shift" in the discipline of history
- Winona State Dean Fired for Inappropriate Interaction With Students
- Obama proposes compromise with religious colleges on contraception mandate
- Essay on the idea of looking for a job in city where you earn your Ph.D.
- Moody's: Higher Ed Downgrades Vastly Exceeded Upgrades in 2012
- Questions on Curry College's Delayed Notification of Rape
Search for Jobs