Rutgers University will announce today a new center that will focus on research and education to help vulnerable young people making the transition to college. The center will be named for Tyler Clementi, the gay Rutgers freshman who killed himself two years ago after his roommate recorded his meeting with a man, and broadcast it to others. The center will focus on issues of cyberbullying and the challenges facing young gay people, but will not be limited to those issues. Clementi's parents are backing the new effort and working on it with Rutgers.
- Deadly Warning
- Substitute Education for Lysol
- Rutgers Clementi case shows pitfalls of social media, poor roommate communication
- Equal Time for 'Traditional Values'
- Dharun Ravi and Me
- Colleges adapt to New Jersey anti-bullying law
- Founder of controversial college gossip site rebrands himself
- Video shows Rutgers basketball coach assaulting players and using slurs
Search for Jobs