The University of Iowa accidentally e-mailed to each of about 2,000 students associated with the Center for Diversity and Enrichment the grade-point averages of all of those students, The Iowa City Press-Citizen reported. An attachment with the students' names and grades was inadvertently included with an unrelated e-mail message. The university has apologized, and notified the students.
- Quick Takes: Minimal Free Speech Win at Delaware, Unusual Approach to Paying Tuition, Lonely Protest in Single Tree, Corn-Eating: Speed Over Volume
- Study challenges data and ideas behind grade inflation in higher education
- Quick Takes: Aid Applications Up, Unauthorized Campus Operated for 4 Years, Iowa Prof Faces Fondling/Bribery Charges, Town-Gown Peace at Santa Cruz, Plagiarism at Sea, Finishing Up in Philly, USC vs. USC, How to Buy Degrees
- Quick Takes: Slushy Drinks and Student Loans, $400M in Loans for Black Colleges, Lehigh Vice Provost Arrested, Bomb Threat at Rider, Girls Found to Gain From High School Sports, Fallout From Gift Flap, NCAA Punishes Oklahoma, Cap on Residents' Hours
- Quick Takes: Bush Proposes Education Accounts for Gulf Coast Workers, Judge Dismisses ITT Suit, Voters Approve Bonds for Kirkwood CC, Setback for North Dakota on Mascot, $200 Million for African Universities, Student Health in Canada
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories