The University of Iowa accidentally e-mailed to each of about 2,000 students associated with the Center for Diversity and Enrichment the grade-point averages of all of those students, The Iowa City Press-Citizen reported. An attachment with the students' names and grades was inadvertently included with an unrelated e-mail message. The university has apologized, and notified the students.
- Libraries turn to laptop vending machines to fulfill students' late night studying needs
- An academic press sues a librarian, raising issues of academic freedom
- Essay on House Republican leader's attack on social science research
- In the Netherlands, the growth of liberal arts colleges has influenced the higher ed sector as a whole
- Critics point to double standards in discipline after Texas coaches' affairs
- Accidental Scholarship Offer From Utah Valley U.
- University in Singapore Lifts Ban on Condom Sales
- Essay reflecting on academic work in 2012
Search for Jobs