Tornado Damage at U. of Southern Mississippi
February 11, 2013
A tornado hit several buildings at the University of Southern Mississippi Sunday, causing significant damage but no injuries. The Sun Herald ran photographs of some of the buildings, and other parts of the campus hit by the tornado.
- Catholic colleges getting used to presidential spouses
- Pot University Holds First Class, Without Pot
- Tips for college leaders to make online programs work
- A university tries to deal with salary compression among faculty members
- Essay on pursuing an alternative academic career
- Tens of Millions in Tornado Damage at Southern Miss
- Paterno Family Issues Study Questioning Freeh Report
- McMaster U. to Close Confucius Institute
Search for Jobs
PILANI, RAJASTHAN, India
La Plata, MD
Jersey City, NJ
Augusta University, home of the Medical College of Georgia, is one of only four public comprehensive research institutions in the state of Georgia...
For over sixty-five years Alvin Community College has offered quality higher-education programs including career education that lead directly to...