Tornado Damage at U. of Southern Mississippi
February 11, 2013
A tornado hit several buildings at the University of Southern Mississippi Sunday, causing significant damage but no injuries. The Sun Herald ran photographs of some of the buildings, and other parts of the campus hit by the tornado.
- Math Geek Mom: One Year Later
- Math Geek Mom: Best Wishes
- Rita Disrupts, but Doesn't Devastate
- Recovery From Disaster
- Quick Takes: Tornado Hits Community College, Decker Faces $55M in Claims, U. of Cumberlands Kicks Out Gay Student, Another Troubled Duke Team, Niagara Women's Lacrosse Punished, Suffolk U. Won't Play Watchdog, Evolution Under Attack in Canada
- Quick Takes: Dennis Shuts Down Colleges, Hacker Woes at Southern Cal
- Quick Takes: Tornado Strikes Union U., Animal Rights Extremists Take Credit for Attack, Report Questions Admissions Standards, Advisory Board Shrinks, Delay Likely on NYU-Poly Vote, Creationist Article Questioned
- Waiting to Assess Gustav's Damage
Search for Jobs
Chestnut Hill, MA
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
North Dartmouth, MA
Cedar Rapids, IA
We are an independent, comprehensive university offering undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral degree programs and specialized courses. The annual...
Founded in 1955, Cerritos College is a public comprehensive community college serving an area of 52 square miles of southeastern Los Angeles county...