Kevin Hadsell, who led the track program at the University of Toledo, resigned last month amid allegations that he sexually harassed a female runner on his team, and that he had a relationship with another member of the team, Deadspin reported. The article features excerpts from texts between Hadsell and the runner, many of them sexual. Hadsell told The Toledo Blade that he did have a relationship with an athlete at the university 10 years ago, but not the one he is accused of having more recently. "The one that I did was 10 years ago," Hadsell said. "The one that I was accused of, I did not do."
- Age change for Mormon missionaries means financial and cultural changes for Utah institutions
- Judge Declines to Block U. of Toledo Reorganization
- Academic Minute: Hate Speech and Free Speech
- Essay on the value of faculty jobs at teaching-focused institutions
- Students in South Hit Hard by Pell Changes
- Review of 'Velvet Prisons: Russell Jacoby on American Academia'
- Scholars reject idea that college costs can't be controlled
- Babson students and alumni use social media to push presidential candidacy
Search for Jobs