How Not to Spell University
February 15, 2013
The bookstore at Missouri State University handed out more than 6,000 free book bags with the word "university" spelled as "univeristy," The Springfield News-Leader reported. The university spent about $70,000 on the bags.
- Quick Takes: EPA Fine
- Quick Takes: Tech Spending Up 35%, Olympic Appeal to Harvard, Drury Turns to Endowment for Shortfalls, Students Want Oxford's Last Women's College to Admit Men
- A Tale of Two Colleges
- Quick Takes: AAUP General Secretary Will Leave, MIT Dean Had Degree She Never Cited, NCAA Punishes WVU, Accrediting Group's Stance, Threats at Delaware County, $185,000 Payment to Prof to Leave, New Science Academy Members, Sallie Mae Enters UK Market
- Long-Fought Win for Gay Rights
- Quick Takes: More Money for Female Athletes at Cincinnati, College Readiness Report, Police Search at U. of Md. Upheld, Spring Break in Wal-Mart
- Quick Takes: Outrage Grows Over Brandeis Decision, Professor Jill Biden, 42% Raise to Stay Put, Probation for Albany, God and Man at Alberta
- Quick Takes: Bailout Plan for Massachusetts Loan Agency, Controversial President's Memory Book, Criswell President Quits, CUNY Union Opens Debate, Point-Shaving Charges, Cheerleader Rescue, Paying for Baggage, Giving Up on Spelling
Search for Jobs
Chestnut Hill, MA
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
North Dartmouth, MA
Cedar Rapids, IA
State Center Community College District (SCCCD) was formed in 1964 when it assumed control of Fresno City College and Reedley College. SCCCD serves...
History Duke University was created in 1924 by James Buchanan Duke as a memorial to his father, Washington Duke. The Dukes, a Durham family that...