How Not to Spell University
February 15, 2013
The bookstore at Missouri State University handed out more than 6,000 free book bags with the word "university" spelled as "univeristy," The Springfield News-Leader reported. The university spent about $70,000 on the bags.
- Becoming an administrator is like the toughest class you ever took (essay)
- Ex-Student Loses $1.3M Suit Over a C+
- Presidents in hot seat for not signing gun letter
- Academic Minute: Fear and Maritime Archaic Culture
- Diary of a snowstorm (essay)
- Missouri State Band Played 'Dixie' at Site of Lynching
- Evangel U Announces $4M in Cuts, Including Layoffs
- Ex-Director of Bookstore Admits Stealing $1.16M From Missouri State
Search for Jobs
PILANI, RAJASTHAN, India
La Plata, MD
Jersey City, NJ
The Difference Is Our DNA What compelled the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation to award Boston University a grant to fight newborn mortality in...
Becker College is a private, independent, co-educational four-year college offering undergraduate (associate’s and bachelor’s) degrees, and adult...