A new study from the National Bureau of Economic Research finds that there may be an economic payoff to attending a diverse college. The study compared individuals who answered questions in the Add Health database (which covers a wide range of issues). The analysis finds "a positive link" between attending colleges with more diversity and higher earning levels and family income levels. No link was found to greater rates of voting or higher levels of education.
- What Works for the Needy
- Research finds financial impact on colleges that win football games
- Changing Times for Black Colleges
- Co-authored papers are likely to be written with scientists of same ethnicity, study finds
- Data from one college shows whether its degree is worth it
- An 'Instructor Like Me'
- ACT's Validity Questioned
- Attacking the 'Mismatch' Critique of Affirmative Action
Search for Jobs