Clerical and support staff workers at the University of Akron have voted to unionize and to be represented by the Communications Workers of America, The Akron Beacon Journal reported. The union already represents skilled trades and crafts workers at the university.
- Florida International University attempts to infuse global learning across the curriculum
- Essay on issues related to what digital scholarship 'counts' for tenure and promotion
- Review of C.L.R. James, "Toussaint Louverture: The Story of the Only Successful Slave Revolt in History. A Play in Three Acts"
- Survey shows slight increase in contributions to colleges
- Community college learns that boosting retention comes with a cost
- Northern Illinois Fires Police Chief
- GMAC Introduces 'Soft Skills' Test, but Not for Admissions
- Stadium to Be Named for Company That Runs Prisons
Search for Jobs