Clerical and support staff workers at the University of Akron have voted to unionize and to be represented by the Communications Workers of America, The Akron Beacon Journal reported. The union already represents skilled trades and crafts workers at the university.
- Quick Takes: Jury Gives $15.8M to Woman Who Fell at Union College, Construction Halted in Michigan, Akron Reviews Judicial Actions, Texas Southern President on Leave, Boehlert Retires, Correction: Suit on Tulane Plans, Staff Unionizes at Vermont College
- Losing at the Rate of Inflation
- Quick Takes: Sallie Mae Will Pick Up New Default Fee, California Faculty Oust Leader, Storm Damages Kansas Campus, Wright State Coach Quits, U. of Akron Undercover Probe Questioned, Facebook Profiles of Alleged Arsonists, European Education Analyzed
- Strike at U. of California
- Did a Union Doublecross Its College Activists?
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories