A romantic physics paper was circulating online Sunday. Actually, it is a marriage proposal in the form of a physics paper. The full names of the enamored physicists aren't provided, but the proposal credits the University of Sydney "for facilitating the initial period of this research."
She said yes.
- Study finds some groups fare worse than others in online courses
- Study Documents Decline of Phys Ed Requirements
- Prominent anthropologist resigns in protest from National Academy of Sciences
- Students Hold Protest of Emory President
- Essay on placing academic work in the right scholarly context
- White House pushes open access to taxpayer-funded research
- Conference called off after scholar is detained in Dubai
- Interns Paid More, But Rate of Increase Slows
Search for Jobs