A romantic physics paper was circulating online Sunday. Actually, it is a marriage proposal in the form of a physics paper. The full names of the enamored physicists aren't provided, but the proposal credits the University of Sydney "for facilitating the initial period of this research."
She said yes.
- An Academic Pentathlon in Sydney: 10 Years After the Olympics
- Providence College reverses ban on speaker who favors same-sex marriage, but questions remain
- Pentagon Provides Details on 'Minerva'
- Isn't It Ironic?
- Noted academics launch defense of British academe
- An Agenda for Graduate Education
- Why They Move
- Too Cozy
Search for Jobs