Tensions are growing over the board of the Southern Illinois University System, The St. Louis Post-Dispatch reported. Illinois Governor Pat Quinn removed three trustees. They all happened to be trustees who blocked another terms as board chair for an appointee of the governor's. Now, board members, administrators and politicians are all raising questions about the way the board functions.
- Lessons for trustees from U. of Virginia governance meltdown (essay)
- A Conciliatory Message From President at Saint Louis U.
- Dire predictions and uncertainty as sequester is set to take effect tonight
- Leaked Letter Adds to Anger at Saint Louis U.
- Essay on why academics need to get enough sleep
- Survey: Prospective Students Still Focus on Sticker Price
- Colleges announce commencement speakers
- Maryland-Eastern Shore Opts Not to Reinstate Football
Search for Jobs