Tensions are growing over the board of the Southern Illinois University System, The St. Louis Post-Dispatch reported. Illinois Governor Pat Quinn removed three trustees. They all happened to be trustees who blocked another terms as board chair for an appointee of the governor's. Now, board members, administrators and politicians are all raising questions about the way the board functions.
- (Alleged) Crime and (Delayed) Punishment?
- Quick Takes: $850,000 Awarded in Harassment Suit, Newspaper Adviser Regains Job, Governor Attacks Harvard for Khatami Invite, Bias Seen in British Salaries, Academic Purge Sought in Iran
- Oh Governor, Where Art Thou?
- Quick Takes: Conflicts of IRB Members, Unwanted Neighbors for Madison Lab, Investigation of Southern U. Board Leader, Deadly Fire at Missouri-St. Louis Frat, Wage Debate at Vanderbilt, NCAA Rejects Idea on Black Coaches, Grawemeyer in Education
- Saint Louis U. faculty and board at stalemate over fate of president and vice president
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories