The cost of tuition and living for international students in Australia has increased 166 percent since 2002, The Australian reported. An analysis by the Boston Consulting Group estimates total annual costs for the average international student in Australia as being $44,000, compared to $37,000 for international students in the U.S. and $30,000 for those studying in England. The article cites exchange rates as one critical factor in the increase.
- Protests for Expansion of Public Higher Ed in Sri Lanka
- Budgets proposed for rest of 2013 and 2014 fiscal years
- Essay on debate over whether women need to be encouraged to 'lean in'
- Calvin College and others see increased debt burden as revenues falter
- Survey shows demand still outstrips supply for doctorates in math education
- U. of Tokyo Will Replace Admissions Exam
- Man Charged With Cyberstalking Jackson State President
- Anger Over Unexplained Firing of Arcadia President
Search for Jobs