More than 100 protesters marched to the Higher Education Ministry in Sri Lanka on Tuesday calling for an increase in the number of public universities, Xinhua reported. The news service reported that more than 144,000 students pass the university entrance each year, but there are only spots for 22,000.
- AAUP releases faculty salary data
- British Council report assesses landscape for cross-border educaton
- AAUP survey finds that average faculty salary increased by rate of inflation in last year
- Who Gets Into India’s IITs?
- Of Teaching Melville on 9/12
- 10 Years
- Occupy protests focusing increasingly on student debt
- Impoverished neighborhood in Rio pushing to get university campus the government promised
Search for Jobs