Thunderbird School of Global Management and Laureate Education announced plans Monday for a joint venture in which the Arizona-based business school would establish academic programs through the for-profit education provider's campuses in cities around the world. Under the arrangement, which is expected to be finalized in June, Thunderbird would remain nonprofit but would look to offer instruction at Laureate campuses in places such as Madrid, Paris, Santiago, Chile, and Sao Paulo, Brazil.
- Laureate's growing global network of institutions
- Business is booming for American for-profits in Brazil. Is that good?
- More Mergers in Brazil
- The new ranking of Ibero-American universities
- Accreditor rejects Laureate's partnership with Thunderbird
- Thunderbird calls off plan to work with Laureate and seeks another partner
- Affirmative action in Higher Education in Brazil: São Paulo’s turn
- Saudade Brasil
Search for Jobs