Thunderbird School of Global Management and Laureate Education announced plans Monday for a joint venture in which the Arizona-based business school would establish academic programs through the for-profit education provider's campuses in cities around the world. Under the arrangement, which is expected to be finalized in June, Thunderbird would remain nonprofit but would look to offer instruction at Laureate campuses in places such as Madrid, Paris, Santiago, Chile, and Sao Paulo, Brazil.
- Laureate's growing global network of institutions
- U. of California faculty union says MOOCs undermine professors' intellectual property
- Regents Tell UT-Austin President Not to Delete Any E-Mail
- On Brink of Accreditation Loss, Trident University Rebounds
- Student Who Killed Self Had Planned Campus Attack
- Problem-based learning in emergency preparedness training
- Business is booming for American for-profits in Brazil. Is that good?
- Thunderbird Alumni Protest Link to For-Profit Laureate
Search for Jobs