The American Council on Education on Tuesday named 50 faculty members and administrators to its Fellows Program. The program, in which participants work with executives at other colleges from those that employ them, is known as a stepping stone to top positions in higher education -- more than 300 fellows have gone on to presidencies. The new fellows may be found here.
- ACE aims to train new presidents, stepping into market dominated by Harvard
- Ohio State President Gordon Gee retires amid controversy
- Educators question taking Rosetta Stone for credit
- How leadership fellowships can bolster your career (essay)
- H-1B visa program comes under increasing scrutiny
- The Bush Budget, 2008
- Partial 'Program Integrity'
- Communities of Scholars
Search for Jobs