The University of Melbourne is a member of Coursera, one of the primary (and U.S.-based) platforms for massive open online courses. But an all-Australian MOOC platform was launched today, The Conversation reported. Several universities are already signed up to offer free courses through the platform, called Open2Study.
- Institutions launch informal network to innovate and inspire humanities programs
- Coursera Tops 1 Million Students
- Coursera, edX Continue To Expand
- Distance Learning Providers Still Shy of State Authorization
- Are Professors 'Selling Students Short'?
- Gainful employment's future uncertain after court ruling
- Academics in Germany rebel against rankings system
- Colleges should audit their data submissions (essay)
Search for Jobs