The University of Melbourne is a member of Coursera, one of the primary (and U.S.-based) platforms for massive open online courses. But an all-Australian MOOC platform was launched today, The Conversation reported. Several universities are already signed up to offer free courses through the platform, called Open2Study.
- Are MOOCs becoming mechanisms for international competition in global higher ed?
- Colleges explain why they 'double-dipped' with MOOCs
- Foreign universities consider how best to enter the MOOC market
- Candace Thille talks MOOCs and machine learning
- Top Ed-Tech Trends of 2012: MOOCs
- EdX: A Platform for More MOOCs and an Opportunity for More Research about Teaching and Learning Online
- Australian universities to offer fee-based credit for MOOCs
- Blackboard, the largest provider of classroom management software, enters the MOOC fray
Search for Jobs