Mumps at Richmond and Norovirus at Brown
March 21, 2013
Meanwhile Brown University is experiencing a norovirus outbreak, with 28 cases so far, and officials said that number could rise, WPRI News reported.
- Return of the Mumps
- Colleges start new efforts, rules to confront spread of measles and other contagious diseases
- Quick Takes: Punishments in VCU Degree Scandal, College Tries to Find Anonymous Critic, Fresno State to Pay $605K to Ex-Coach, Missing Regents at Morgan, Ethics and Football Tickets, Town vs. Gown, Cats vs. Coyotes, Campaign Silliness
- Quick Takes: Jury Awards $19M to Former Fresno Coach, Woods Hole Sued by Anti-Evolution Biologist, Poll on Immigrant Tuition, Students Without Mumps Shots Banned, Speech Codes, Grawemeyer in Religion
- Campus Mumps Outbreak Spreads
- Quick Takes: Drill Terrifies Students, Northern Ill. to Demolish Shooting Site, Security Incidents, Buckley's Legacy, iPhones at Abilene Christian, Colleges Answer Senate Inquiry, NCAA Punishes Lane, Student Press at Montclair, Realism and Obamamania
- What's Next? Bubonic Plague?
- Quick Takes: Carter at Brandeis, College-less State of the Union, Judge Throws Out Suits Against Randolph-Macon Woman's College, GAO on International Students, Unusual Choice for St.-Mary-of-the-Woods
Search for Jobs
North Dartmouth, MA
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Cedar Rapids, IA
Chestnut Hill, MA
St. Edward’s University is one of “America’s Best Colleges.” St. Edward’s University offers an extraordinary educational environment that challenges...
Mission As a land-grant institution in the twenty-first century, West Virginia University will deliver high-quality education, excel in discovery and...