The Association of Jesuit Colleges and Universities said Thursday that the Rev. Michael J. Sheeran, the former president of Regis University, will become the group's new president. Father Sheeran, who was president of Regis for 20 years, oversaw the development of the college's online programs. The Rev. Gregory Lucey, the previous president of the group, which represents the nation's 28 Jesuit colleges, will return to Spring Hill College as chancellor. Father Lucey had led Spring Hill before he became president of the Jesuit college group in 2011.
- New presidents provosts: Clemson Hopkinsville Millikin MVSU Lowcountry Spring Hill
- Higher ed trade group presidents make more than many college presidents
- Some professors fear Catholic colleges are ignoring call by the pope to focus less on abortion and homosexuality
- Colleges announce commencement speakers
- Cover-Up at Gonzaga U.
- Outrage Over Ouster of Priests at Saint Louis U.
- Dampened Spirit
- Commencement Speakers Announced: Alabama Southern, Dominican, Hamilton, Messiah, Rutgers-Newark, Smith, Whitworth
Search for Jobs