Academic Minute: Dating Polynesian Settlement
March 28, 2013
In today’s Academic Minute, David Burley of Simon Fraser University explains how radiometric dating techniques are improving our understanding of exactly when the settlement of Polynesia began. Learn more about the Academic Minute here.
- Visa Troubles
- Just a Google Search Away
- Quick Takes: New Types of GRE Questions, Student Arrested Over Threat, Churchill Sues, Simon Fraser Apologizes to David Noble, Jones Nomination Advances, Goucher Goes SAT-Optional, Ad Questioned in Historical Society Magazine, Lender Ends Alumni Deals
- A new funding program at the NEH hopes to bring more humanities research to the general public
- An Introduction to Text Expansion
- EA settlement with athletes portrayed in video games bodes poorly for NCAA
- My Meeting With Bill and Melinda Gates
- Going To the 'Xtreme'
Search for Jobs
Cedar Rapids, IA
Chestnut Hill, MA
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
North Dartmouth, MA
The Northern Wyoming Community College District is northern Wyoming’s educational epicenter. Encompassing three separate counties, and serving an...
The Southwestern Community College District, located south of San Diego and extending to the U.S.—Mexico border, is one of 72 community college...