Academic Minute: Dating Polynesian Settlement
March 28, 2013
In today’s Academic Minute, David Burley of Simon Fraser University explains how radiometric dating techniques are improving our understanding of exactly when the settlement of Polynesia began. Learn more about the Academic Minute here.
- Academic Minute: Microbes and Human Health
- Academic Minute: Mapping Biodiversity
- Academic Minute: Muscles and Energy Storage
- Academic Minute: The Pain of Social Rejection
- Academic Minute: How Australopithecus Lived
- Academic Minute: Using Social Media to Predict Elections
- Academic Minute: Germs on the Move
- Academic Minute: Mantis Shrimp
Search for Jobs
La Plata, MD
PILANI, RAJASTHAN, India
Rock Hill, SC
Chabot and Las Positas Colleges both aim to provide an educational foundation for transfer to the four-year college/university, career and technical...
Realize Your Opportunities – A Career at UMASS Medical School Inside Workings at UMASS Medical School The University of Massachusetts Medical School...