Brenda Scheer, dean of the University of Utah architecture school, resigned on Thursday, following an 11-year tenure and a recent period of controversy, The Salt Lake Tribune reported. Scheer has been criticized for the resignation of Prescott Muir as architecture chair. Students and faculty members accused Scheer of forcing Muir out, prompting her to apologize and Muir to agree to continue in the role. But the criticism of Scheer continued.
- Quick Takes: Outrage Over Bonuses for Loan Officials, Call for Reform of U. of California, Impact of Visa Limits, Released Scholar Faces Trial in Iran, Illegal Use of Funds in Utah, Illinois Severs Contract, Bush's Science Priorities, 59 and on the Team
- Gender Status and Single-Sex Dorms
- In Praise of Small Conferences
- Quick Takes: $175M for USC Film School, Gun Ban LIfted at Utah, Arrests in Duquesne Shootings, Dean Faces Drug Charge, Harvard Endowment Tops $29B, Spellings Gets Report, Mascot Suit Rejected, Cornell Copyright Rules, Constitution Day at Florida Atlantic
- At Southern Utah, concerns about the intensive English program come to light
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories