- Promising partnership between Drexel University and three community colleges ends
- Colleges announce commencement speakers
- 18 Sanctioned by Southern Accreditor
- New Presidents or Provosts: Eastern New Mexico U., Macalester College, Northeastern U., Southern U., U. of Wisconsin-Madison, Western Michigan U.
- Drexel's community college partnerships win fans
7 Colleges Picked for 'Campus Resilience Pilot Program'
April 3, 2013
The Department of Homeland Security has selected seven colleges for a "Campus Resilience Pilot Program," designed to explore new ways to help colleges prevent emergencies and respond to those that occur. The colleges are:
- Drexel University.
- Eastern Connecticut State University.
- Green River Community College.
- Navajo Technical College.
- Texas A&M University.
- Tougaloo College.
- University of San Francisco.
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories
Founded in 1852, Tufts University is recognized among the premier universities in the United States. Tufts enjoys a global reputation for academic...
Western Michigan University is a national research university enrolling nearly 25,000 students from across the United States and more than 100 other...