7 Colleges Picked for 'Campus Resilience Pilot Program'
April 3, 2013
The Department of Homeland Security has selected seven colleges for a "Campus Resilience Pilot Program," designed to explore new ways to help colleges prevent emergencies and respond to those that occur. The colleges are:
- Drexel University.
- Eastern Connecticut State University.
- Green River Community College.
- Navajo Technical College.
- Texas A&M University.
- Tougaloo College.
- University of San Francisco.
- Drexel U. charts a new course for itself
- Promising partnership between Drexel University and three community colleges ends
- Obama Extends U.S. Efforts for Black Colleges
- Colleges announce commencement speakers
- Shootings at two campuses in same day each leave a freshman dead
- 18 Sanctioned by Southern Accreditor
- Drexel's community college partnerships win fans
- New Presidents or Provosts: Eastern New Mexico U., Macalester College, Northeastern U., Southern U., U. of Wisconsin-Madison, Western Michigan U.
Search for Jobs
Cedar Rapids, IA
Chestnut Hill, MA
North Dartmouth, MA
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Part of the City University of New York (CUNY) since its founding in 1961, Queens College is one of CUNY’s largest senior colleges. Often referred to...
Linfield College, a private, comprehensive, undergraduate institution located in the Pacific Northwest, connects the traditional liberal arts with a...