7 Colleges Picked for 'Campus Resilience Pilot Program'
April 3, 2013
The Department of Homeland Security has selected seven colleges for a "Campus Resilience Pilot Program," designed to explore new ways to help colleges prevent emergencies and respond to those that occur. The colleges are:
- Drexel University.
- Eastern Connecticut State University.
- Green River Community College.
- Navajo Technical College.
- Texas A&M University.
- Tougaloo College.
- University of San Francisco.
- Promising partnership between Drexel University and three community colleges ends
- Colleges announce commencement speakers
- 18 Sanctioned by Southern Accreditor
- New Presidents or Provosts: Eastern New Mexico U., Macalester College, Northeastern U., Southern U., U. of Wisconsin-Madison, Western Michigan U.
- Drexel's community college partnerships win fans
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories
Grand Forks, ND
Coeur d'Alene, ID
At the University of Pennsylvania, you'll find a historic, Ivy League school with highly selective admissions and a history of innovation in...
About Ursinus College Founded in 1869 First admitted women in 1880 1,650 students from 35 states and 12 countries 20% students of color 12 to 1...