7 Colleges Picked for 'Campus Resilience Pilot Program'
April 3, 2013
The Department of Homeland Security has selected seven colleges for a "Campus Resilience Pilot Program," designed to explore new ways to help colleges prevent emergencies and respond to those that occur. The colleges are:
- Drexel University.
- Eastern Connecticut State University.
- Green River Community College.
- Navajo Technical College.
- Texas A&M University.
- Tougaloo College.
- University of San Francisco.
- 4 Higher Ed Groups Oppose 'Campus Carry'
- 29 Scholarly Societies' Statement on 'Campus Carry'
- Financial Cost of 'Campus Carry' Bill in Texas
- New Homeland Security Program for Campus Resilience
- "This Week": Campus Carry / Subsidizing College Sports
- Drexel U. charts a new course for itself
- Dildos, Nerf Guns and Real Guns
- Illinois President and Chancellor Trade Blame
Search for Jobs
Old Westbury, NY
Wollongong, NSW, Australia
Willamette is a nationally renowned, highly selective private liberal arts university in Salem, Oregon. Founded in 1842, Willamette is the first...
Located on the North side of Chicago, North Park University is a comprehensive and Christian liberal arts university that serves nearly 3,200...