- Drexel U. charts a new course for itself
- Promising partnership between Drexel University and three community colleges ends
- Colleges announce commencement speakers
- 18 Sanctioned by Southern Accreditor
- New Presidents or Provosts: Eastern New Mexico U., Macalester College, Northeastern U., Southern U., U. of Wisconsin-Madison, Western Michigan U.
7 Colleges Picked for 'Campus Resilience Pilot Program'
April 3, 2013
The Department of Homeland Security has selected seven colleges for a "Campus Resilience Pilot Program," designed to explore new ways to help colleges prevent emergencies and respond to those that occur. The colleges are:
- Drexel University.
- Eastern Connecticut State University.
- Green River Community College.
- Navajo Technical College.
- Texas A&M University.
- Tougaloo College.
- University of San Francisco.
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories
San Jose, CA
The University of Redlands is an independent, liberal arts and sciences university, located in an ethnically and culturally diverse region in...
Our 102-acre North Campus is conveniently located in the North Carolina Piedmont, just off Interstate Highway 85 in Rowan County, within an hour's...