Officials of the College of Charleston and the Medical University of South Carolina are talking about a merger, The Post and Courier reported. Charleston Mayor Joe Riley organized the discussions, and said that he believed the city needed a comprehensive research university.
- Competency-based education heats up with new entrants
- Essay with advice for applying for jobs at religious colleges
- For-Profit University Pays to Settle Suit on Aid Fraud
- Trees Triumph at Western Michigan U.
- Boston U. Student, a Chinese National, Was Killed in Marathon Bombing
- After Boston bombings, colleges revisit security at major events
- Is 'Rebalancing' Plan Just a Raise for Top Administrators?
- Protests of Major Higher Ed Cuts in Australia
Search for Jobs