Boston University trustees have given $560,000 to launch a scholarship fund in memory of Lu Lingzi, the graduate student who was one of three people killed in a terrorist attack on the Boston Marathon on Monday. Lu's family members, who are traveling to Boston from China, have endorsed the effort as an appropriate honor.
- Concerns about international student safety come to fore
- After Boston bombings, colleges revisit security at major events
- The Boston bombing suspect was my community college student (essay)
- Paper argues that for-profit colleges operate and should be treated differently
- Quick Takes: Oversight Proposed for Testing Industry, McCain Heckled, Family Business, Hackers at Ohio U., Vermont Won't Buy New Campus, St. Ambrose Won't Help Break a Strike, Columbia to Seek $4B, Brandeis Considers How Jewish to Be
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories