Iranian officials have warned citizens there not to view a Farsi-language blog operated by Haifa University, The Times of Israel reported. The warning followed reports in Iran about the popularity of the blog, which says it has more than 100,000 visits a month. One warning sent to Iranians said: "Beware of this site; it’s meant to recruit spies for the oppressing Zionist regime."
- Quick Takes: Anonymous Tips at Ohio State, Spellings Objects to Budget Legislation, Payroll Problems at Arizona State, Regent U.'s Shrinking Endowment, Worldwide Effort for Gifted Youth, Growth of Private Financing, Debating a Name
- Federal appeals court rejects Georgia State U.'s '10-percent rule' for determining fair use
- 'Inside Greek U.'
- Quick Takes: Cuomo Sees Redlining in Student Loans, Duke Settles With Lacrosse Players, Kentucky Adjusts Domestic Partner Benefits, Audit Prompts Resignation, Virginia Intermont Survives, Yeshiva U.'s Anti-Boycott Stance, Wiki Reality Challenged
- Frostburg State U.'s Freshman Choice Program lets students start degrees online
- Investigation raises doubts about Southern U.'s financial crisis
- 'Interactive Learning Spaces' at the center of Ball State U.'s faculty development program
- Old Dominion U.'s new shipbuilding apprenticeships come with a bachelor's degree
Search for Jobs