Iranian officials have warned citizens there not to view a Farsi-language blog operated by Haifa University, The Times of Israel reported. The warning followed reports in Iran about the popularity of the blog, which says it has more than 100,000 visits a month. One warning sent to Iranians said: "Beware of this site; it’s meant to recruit spies for the oppressing Zionist regime."
- 'Inside Greek U.'
- Interview with co-editors of new book on future of business education
- Culture, ignorance, biases all obstacles to preventing head trauma
- Despite courtship Amherst decides to shy away from star MOOC provider
- Federal appeals court rejects Georgia State U.'s '10-percent rule' for determining fair use
- Quick Takes: Cuomo Sees Redlining in Student Loans, Duke Settles With Lacrosse Players, Kentucky Adjusts Domestic Partner Benefits, Audit Prompts Resignation, Virginia Intermont Survives, Yeshiva U.'s Anti-Boycott Stance, Wiki Reality Challenged
- Investigation raises doubts about Southern U.'s financial crisis
- Academic Minute: Historical Meteorite Impact
Search for Jobs