A new law in Washington State, requiring that all statutes be converted to gender-neutral language, has led to the elimination of all "freshmen," (at least as an official term), Reuters reported. From now on, they will legally be "first-year students."
- MOOCs may eye the world market, but does the world want them?
- Colleges start new academic programs
- House Holds Hearing on Data Disclosures
- Wake Forest to deliver preparatory curriculum at Chinese high schools
- Grinnell One of Few Colleges With Gender-Neutral Locker Rooms
- Faculty Union Concedes Defeat at Montana State
- Bribery Charges Against Former University Administrator
- California Senate Panel Mulls Course Outsource
Search for Jobs