A majority of the 18 universities in Quebec have said they will leave the association that represents postsecondary institutions in the province, University Affairs reported. According to the publication, the institutions are unhappy about how well the group has represented their needs, partly because of its muted response to recent government budget cuts.
- Survey finds presidents are skeptical on MOOCs
- Social class influences where even valedictorians go to college, research finds
- Top Puerto Rico University Officials Quit to Protest Governance Changes
- Panel proposes 'radical changes' to culture of scientific research
- Dispute Over Adjunct Union at Pacific Lutheran U.
- Report: Profit Still Rare, Expenses Still Rising at Athletic Programs
- Study: Football Success Boosts Applications (With a Caveat)
- Instructor describes unsettling meeting with graduate student
Search for Jobs