The president of Hebrew University of Jerusalem is leading a delegation to China, where the university anticipates signing several agreements, including a cooperation agreement with Peking University to establish a Confucius Institute, a Chinese government-funded center for Chinese language and cultural education that will be the second in Israel. The university also expects to sign an agreement with a donor who has committed $8 million for scholarships for Chinese students.
- Chicago severs ties With Chinese government-funded Confucius Institute
- Accounts of Confucius Institute-ordered censorship at Chinese studies conference
- Debate over Chinese-funded institutes at American universities
- Colleges open State Department-funded American Cultural Centers in China
- Debate renews over Confucius Institutes
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories