Cheating concerns have led the Educational Testing Service to call off the SAT in South Korea this month, The Wall Street Journal reported. The move followed reports that questions from the May SAT were circulating in some test-prep centers. Some Korean students planning to apply to colleges in the United States are trying to find other countries where they can take the exam.
- Study finds that East Asian Americans gain the most from SAT courses
- College Board unveils plans for new SAT, including a completely revamped writing test
- College Board unveils new SAT, with major overhaul for writing exam
- Curbing Boasts About Test Prep
- Quick Takes: Cheating by Professionals, Degree of Influence, Kickbacks Admitted, Sallie Mae's Strategy, Engineering Push in California, Cheating Scandal Shrinks Bowl Roster, Ivies vs. Oxbridge, Testing Chaos in Korea, It's Not All Work at the MLA
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories