Zhejiang University has signed an agreement with Imperial College London in which the two will consider creating a new joint campus. The announcement from Imperial was brief on details. But The Telegraph reported that the new facility could include as many as 3,000 scientists, and the Zhejiang officials views it as a way to expand the reach of Chinese research.
- Essay on running successful searches in higher education
- Governor Wants Right to Sell U. of Wisconsin Buildings
- Faculty Worry About Lobbying by Next President of New Mexico State
- Asian American studies professor responds on Israel boycott
- Education Department will delay enforcing part of state authorization rule
- 'Redshirting' engineering programs gain popularity
- Studies challenge the findings of 'Academically Adrift'
- Academic Minute: Antarctica and Life on Mars
Search for Jobs