Zhejiang University has signed an agreement with Imperial College London in which the two will consider creating a new joint campus. The announcement from Imperial was brief on details. But The Telegraph reported that the new facility could include as many as 3,000 scientists, and the Zhejiang officials views it as a way to expand the reach of Chinese research.
- Universities 2030: Learning from the Past to Anticipate the Future
- The Phantom Campus in China
- Chinese Offshore Branch Campuses: China's Latest Exports
- NYU establishes campuses and sites around the globe
- After 15 years of expanding its presence in China, Bryant University plans branch in Zhuhai
- Cities, MOOCs, Global Networks
- Mysterious Departures at Andrews U.
- University of Washington and China's Tsinghua U launch institute with Microsoft millions
Search for Jobs