Half of new college graduates are surprised by their levels of college debt, according to a new national poll of graduates by Fidelity. And 39 percent of new graduates said that they would have made some different choices had they fully understood the level of debt they were building up in college.
- Poll: Most Americans and business leaders say graduates should be well-rounded
- A Historical Look at Student Debt
- How student debt became a focus of the presidential campaign
- Half of college graduates say college is worth cost, survey finds
- Intellectual Development vs. Jobs?
- U.S. should curtail student loans to help taxpayers and students (essay)
- Four surprising findings on debt and default among community college students
- Data suggest baby boomer faculty are putting off retirement
Search for Jobs