On Thursday, Inside Higher Ed's editors, Scott Jaschik and Doug Lederman, discussed the latest developments and issues surrounding massive open online courses during a free webinar. To watch the webinar, which was held in conjunction with the recent release of "The MOOC Moment," a collection of articles and essays about MOOCs, click here.
- Research Group Honors 'Inside Higher Ed'
- Pressure on the Provosts: 2014 Survey of Chief Academic Officers
- Nonprofit colleges should be wary of new breed of for-profit players (essay)
- Affirmative Action, Innovation and the Financial Future: A Survey of Presidents
- 2015 Survey of Chief Academic Officers
- The 'Inside Job' Effect
- 'Inside Greek U.'
- Dealing with Debt
Search for Jobs