Leslie Berlowitz will remove herself from day-to-day activities at the American Academy of Arts and Sciences, which she leads, during investigations into how grant applications falsely described her as having a doctorate, The Boston Globe reported. The National Endowment for the Humanities is examining three grant applications that listed Berlowitz as having a doctorate. Now the Massachusetts attorney general is also investigating a range of issues, including Berlowitz's compensation package of $598,000.
- Yanked from the Margins
- Ask the Administrator: Second Master's, or Ph.D.?
- Ph.D. challenges M.F.A. as requisite degree for arts professors (essay)
- Ph.D.'s in Debt
- Professional Development for Postdocs
- Survey finds new Ph.D.s less likely to have job commitments
- Promoting the Culture of Teaching
- Getting Past the Gatekeeper
Search for Jobs