A former professor on Monday was named the 500th person on the "most wanted" list of the Federal Bureau of Investigation, The Los Angeles Times reported. The dubious distinction went to Walter Lee Williams, who formerly taught anthropology, gender studies and history at the University of Southern California, and won a teaching award there in 2006. He is wanted for multiple sex crimes against children abroad.
- Groups Ask for More College Oversight on Private Loans
- Does China have too much influence over academe in the West?
- Education Department still has vacancies in many key positions
- NYU Gives Loans for Executives' Vacation Homes
- NCTQ study gives teacher prep programs failing grades
- College President Will Be Deputy Prime Minster of Libya
- Colleges add new programs
- Academic Minute: Prenatal Sexism
Search for Jobs