More than half of all student loan borrowers are concerned they will be unable to repay their debt, according to a paper released today by the Urban Institute, a Washington think tank, using data from the 2012 National Financial Capability survey. The report found that 57 percent of all student loan debtors are concerned about repayment, and 9 percent of student loan borrowers never attended college at all — either because they borrowed for vocational certificates or because they borrowed on behalf of family members.
- OECD 'Education at a Glance' report considers relationship between recession, education and employment
- New research on "mismatch" released day after Justice Thomas cites the theory to criticize affirmative action
- Survey: Online learners are starting to resemble on-campus learners
- Universities spend more on professor than coach salaries, study says
- Review of Finn Brunton, "Spam: A Shadow History of the Internet"
- Moody's Downgrades NCAA Credit Outlook
- Early Colleges positively impact students study says
- OCR: Colleges Must Support Pregnant and Parenting Students
Search for Jobs