Jack R. Ohle announced Thursday that he will retire as president of Gustavus Adolphus College after the next academic year. The announcement referenced the completion of a strategic plan, fund-raising successes and other accomplishments. But faculty members and students have been pushing for some time for Ohle to leave. They question his financial decisions and say that he has largely cut many on the campus out of any meaningful participation in governance. The campaign against him has featured an anonymous website, GustieLeaks, that has featured numerous documents about the college and its leadership.
- Gustavus Adolphus faculty push back against president with aid of confidential leak site
- Suit of Armor
- A Community Based Approach to Alcohol and Drug Education
- New Presidents or Provosts: Bucknell U., Gustavus Adolphus College, Loyola U. New Orleans, Saint Xavier U., Tarleton State U., Texas A
- For the Love of the Game
- Podcast interview with Spelman College president on fund raising, fitness, race relations and more
- Shifting Focus
- Is U. of Texas at Austin president being forced out?
Search for Jobs