A Stanford University alumnus with a history of major donations has given the university its largest gift ever, Stanford announced Monday. John Arrillaga's $151 million donation will support "a variety of university projects," Stanford said. Arrillaga is a real estate developer in Silicon Valley.
- Charitable giving to higher education restored to pre-recession levels, report indicates
- Alumni Donations Aren't Just Altruism
- College endowment funds did well in the market in 2013
- Cornell, Stanford go big on competition for New York City campus
- Quick Takes: Ward Churchill's Defense, Gustavus Adolphus Drops ACT/SAT, Presque Isle Professors Vote No Confidence, Stanford's Semi-Secret $100M, Indiana Students' Grants Shrink, Wire Fraud by Coach
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories