In today’s Academic Minute, Tal Ezer of Old Dominion University explains why one section of the Atlantic coast is more vulnerable to sea level rise than others. And if you missed Thursday's Academic Minute (on what makes a good citizen) because of the Independence Day holiday, you can catch up on it here. Learn more about the Academic Minute here.
- The Beach Chair in My Office
- An Academic Thanksgiving
- Happy Thanksgiving
- Skipping Thanksgiving, with Gratitude
- Return to Earth College
- Preparing for an unusually severe flu season, colleges draw on lessons from H1N1 pandemic
- Coming to a "red state" (near) U
- Ask the Administrator: When Tuesday Becomes Monday...
Search for Jobs