Tufts University is attracting attention for one of its new essay prompts for undergraduate admissions, The Boston Globe reported. The prompt: "The ancient Romans started it when they coined the phrase 'Carpe diem.' Jonathan Larson proclaimed 'No day but today!' and most recently, Drake explained You Only Live Once (YOLO). Have you ever seized the day? Lived like there was no tomorrow? Or perhaps you plan to shout YOLO while jumping into something in the future. What does #YOLO mean to you?"
- Bard's decision focuses renewed attention on admissions essays
- New report shows dependence of U.S. graduate programs on foreign students.
- Loyola New Orleans enrollment shortfall will mean large budget cuts
- Academic Minute: Did Byrd Reach the Pole?
- Colleges start new programs
- What colleges should be looking in the 'new' athletics director (essay)
- Essay on the need to show passion in teaching
- Race to the Top Funds Cut in Senate Bill
Search for Jobs