Willamette University has evicted Sigma Chi from its fraternity house in the wake of an investigation of Facebook posts by members, The Statesman Journal reported. In May, an anonymous blog posted the fraternity house's private Facebook page, with notes making sexually derogatory comments about female students and faculty members. The comments outraged many on the campus.
- Outrage Over Fraternity at Willamette U.
- Changing the 'hook-up culture' conversation on college campuses
- Montana Failed to Monitor Football Program, NCAA Says
- Settlement favoring transgender student has implications for higher ed
- Students and Alumni Fear Sale of Law School to For-Profit Chain
- Penn State announces new health insurance surcharges for smokers, others
- Career Education Corp. expands major adaptive learning experiment
- Conservative Group Questions Book for Frosh at College of Charleston
Search for Jobs