Willamette University has evicted Sigma Chi from its fraternity house in the wake of an investigation of Facebook posts by members, The Statesman Journal reported. In May, an anonymous blog posted the fraternity house's private Facebook page, with notes making sexually derogatory comments about female students and faculty members. The comments outraged many on the campus.
- Fraternity Fatalities
- Free Speech and Punishment at Hopkins
- Greek councils, administrators clash over how to sanction fraternities
- How widespread are the issues facing fraternities?
- After being called 'deadliest fraternity,' SAE announces it will end pledging
- Renewed Fight on Fraternities
- Observations From the Frat Subreddit
- Sexist banners at Old Dominion point to a practice at many campuses
Search for Jobs