Purdue University's Calumet regional campus is planning layoffs for seven faculty members, most of them assistant professors, The Journal and Courier reported. At least another 12 faculty members have accepted early retirement packages. The size of the faculty will shrink by about 7 percent, as part of a response to a deficit brought on by lower than expected enrollments.
- Feeling the Heat to Retire
- Does 'Value Added' Add Value?
- Mills College struggles with financial difficulty, faculty unrest as president calls it quits
- University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire responds to massive cuts in state support
- Communication an issue for college administrators and faculty during era of financial change
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories