Academic Minute: Brain Imaging and Emotions
August 12, 2013
In today’s Academic Minute, Karim Kassam of Carnegie Mellon University reveals what brain imaging techniques have to say about the spectrum of human emotions. Learn more about the Academic Minute here.
- Asking for Input -- Deliberately
- Essay on how to defend the humanities
- Carnegie Mellon's online efforts include spinoffs and subsidiaries but not MOOCs
- Essay on how mid-career academics can find their place on emotional spectrum
- On Activists and Activism
- Hybrid Education 2.0
- Carnegie Mellon in Rwanda
- Positive thinking can help campus employees thrive (essay)
Search for Jobs
Staten Island, NY
Fort Worth, TX
We are a three College District located between San Francisco and the Silicon Valley. Our Colleges serve more than 40,000 students each year and...
One of the nation’s top urban public research universities, Temple University is a dynamic workplace in the heart of one of the nation’s most vibrant...