$55 Million Gift for Chapman U. Law School
August 15, 2013
- Calculating the Tobacco Taint
- Quick Takes: Replies on Earmarks, $100M for Yeshiva, Universities Praise Picks for Panel, Strike Suspended at Eastern Michigan, Elite Colleges Urged to Diversify High Schools, Grants for Black Colleges, Stanford Bans Drug Company Gifts, Hack at MIT
- A Boon(e) for Oklahoma State
- Quick Takes: Slushy Drinks and Student Loans, $400M in Loans for Black Colleges, Lehigh Vice Provost Arrested, Bomb Threat at Rider, Girls Found to Gain From High School Sports, Fallout From Gift Flap, NCAA Punishes Oklahoma, Cap on Residents' Hours
- Quick Takes: Deadly Shooting in Montreal, $5.25 Million Settlement in Mankato Crash, Expense Report Brings Down Omaha Chancellor, Fact Finding at Eastern Michigan, Approval for Founders College, CUNY's Largest Gift, College Football's Tonya Harding?
- Objecting to More Lawyers
- Arm's Length or Arm in Arm?
- More Mystery Gifts
Search for Jobs
Cedar Rapids, IA
Chestnut Hill, MA
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
North Dartmouth, MA
The MiraCosta Community College District is one of California’s 112 public community colleges and is fully accredited by the Western Association of...
Founded in 1876 with a campus in Boulder, the University of Colorado includes three unique campuses, CU-Boulder , CU-Colorado Springs , and CU-Denver...