$55 Million Gift for Chapman U. Law School
August 15, 2013
- Calculating the Tobacco Taint
- Quick Takes: Replies on Earmarks, $100M for Yeshiva, Universities Praise Picks for Panel, Strike Suspended at Eastern Michigan, Elite Colleges Urged to Diversify High Schools, Grants for Black Colleges, Stanford Bans Drug Company Gifts, Hack at MIT
- Quick Takes: Slushy Drinks and Student Loans, $400M in Loans for Black Colleges, Lehigh Vice Provost Arrested, Bomb Threat at Rider, Girls Found to Gain From High School Sports, Fallout From Gift Flap, NCAA Punishes Oklahoma, Cap on Residents' Hours
- A Boon(e) for Oklahoma State
- Ever-Expanding False Claims Act
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories
Prince Frederick, MD
Among the rolling hills of western Pennsylvania, you’ll find 6,000 students , who are Courageous and Confident. These students are building a bright...
The Texas State University System, founded in 1911, is the first higher education system established in Texas. Beginning as an administrative means...